Bookmark and Share

Find a Teacher Education Program

Teacher Education Program Forms

Adult Learners

Click on the links below to get the most up-to-date forms for registration and recommendation for credentialing of adult learners, as well as forms for mandatory annual reporting. Please be sure to use these forms—older versions are obsolete.

Adult Learner Forms

With links to recommendation forms and the most recent forms needed for processing adult learners’ registration, as well as detailed notes about related procedures, this page is a must-visit for individuals who administer a teacher education program.

Read More »

    Annual Report Forms

    To maintain full-affiliate status, AMS teacher education programs are required to submit completed annual reporting forms to AMS every year. The 2 forms that all programs must complete are the Annual Report Form (due September 1) and the Practicum Sites Report Form (due October 1).

    Read More »

      Credential Transfer

      Visit this page for the AMS Transfer Information Form, which allows you to transfer your credential information between teacher education programs.

      Read More »

        AMS Logo Request Form

        Full-affiliate teacher education programs may use the AMS logo to promote credentialing courses and workshops. You’ll find the logo request form and usage guidelines here.

        Read More »

          Back to Top